Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Squid Soap


I recently found one of the coolest products for my LuLu to test out. It is Squid Soap by Airborne. Lindsay Lulu can manage to dirty up her little hands with all sorts of unthinkables through out the day and I wanted to make sure she was washing her hands properly. My twins are very good at washing through but Lindsay does not always scrub enough. The way cool thing about Squid soap is that with each pump of the soap a small orange colored ink mark is placed on the palm of the hand. The goal is that your little one will was until the ink mark is gone. It takes 15 to 20 seconds to wash away all the ink mark. Not only is this soap helping to make sure my little one is getting her hands clean but the packaging is so fun with the rubber squid wrapped around the bottle. My kids wanted to use it as soon as I brought it through the door. Sure is a nice feeling to know how excited my kids are to wash their hands now. check out http://www.squidsoap.com/ .







2 comments:

Cindy said...

Looks like a great idea for kids. Did you purchase it here in town? I like the squid look of the bottle, I think Gage may like that.

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.