Saturday, June 11, 2011

A lost tooth and a special pillow

My little Lulu surprised me yesterday when I picked her up from school with a big grin that was not quite right. A big hole in that grin of hers and the pride of plucking out that tooth was all over her face.

Like all my children Lulu knew right what to do when she arrived home. A lost tooth calls for the special tooth pillow. This is no ordinary pillow it is only brought out when there is a need for a tooth fairy visit.

There is a tiny pocket on the back for that special lost tooth to fit inside and when the fairy pays a visit while you are fast asleep she can remove the tooth from the pocket and place in some money in exchange.

I recommend a special tooth pillow to make the moment even more special for your child. We got ours from Frank & Me  on etsy here is the link
She has all sorts of great stuff for babies and kids

No comments: